Welcome to the 1st edition of The Back Office Blog (B.O.B.) – What to look for in back office software. In the ever evolving world of real estate there has always been one constant and that’s the financial viability and cost effectiveness to be a successful brokerage. When starting a new brokerage or analyzing your existing operations your first thought will often be “how can I save money and reduce my costs?” Here are the top ten recommendations on what you should look for in a back office software solution to answer these two very important questions.
- Accurate information and report tracking
- Analysis of budgets and actual financial numbers
- Listing Inventory
- Trade/Transaction processing
- Agent Management
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Statements
- Staff Payroll
- Agent Expenses and Commission
- Reconciliation of General Bank Accounts
Be sure to check in for the 2nd edition of The B.O.B – What to look for in back office software; where we’ll break down each of these items providing a detailed overview of brokerWOLF, and how it can help you achieve your financial and company goals.
Latest posts by Ryan Kinsella (see all)
- Giving Your Work Space a Spring Cleaning - April 22, 2013
- The Agent Checklist: 5 Must Do’s in Order to Get the Sale - November 22, 2012
- Agent Recruitment: Providing Value to your Agents - August 21, 2012