October was a busy month in the world of real estate blogging. I saw some great articles and here are my favorite. Enjoy.
- A Larger Supply of Housing is the Best Form of Rent Control
- How to Select a Home Inspector
- 30 CRAZY Real Estate Images That Will Leave You Speechless
- Why This Could Be Fall’s Best Home Renovation
- New Mortgage Rules: Myths and Truths
- Fall And Winter Energy Saving Tips
- 8 Cheap Tips For Staging A Home On A Budget
Rent is getting expensive and the market is hot! What do we do? Create a larger supply of houses. Market Insites did a great job in addressing the current housing market crisis.
by: Bill Gassett
Picking a home inspector is as crucial as picking a home. He helps you make that final decision and his expertise will give you insight into the property. Here is a great blog on how to hire the right home inspector.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Check out this blog and you will know why.
All set for some fall renovations? Will be the bathroom or the kitchen? Here is a blog which will help you make the right choice so that you get the best return on investment.
October was all about the new mortgage law, here is a blog that will help you bust some myths around it.
by: Paul Sian
Cranking up that heater? Energy bills increasing? Well, here is a cool blog which will help you save during those cold months.
by: Kyle Hiscock
I have spoken time and again on the importance of staging. Kyle gives us some great tips on how to stage on a budget.