Our most recent software enhancement release now provides the ability to email your agent statements directly from DPN. The email option is defined at the agent level – allowing you to accommodate your agent preferences. Options are available to:
- use a generic email address as the ‘sender’
- copy managers and/or assistant managers
- designate alternate email addresses for agent statements
To begin emailing agent statements you will need:
- A REBS Desktop License (Graphical Interface to access DPN)
- DPN Customer Support to turn on special parameter options
If you already use REBS Desktop, contact anyone in Customer Support at 1.800.955.3282 or email@example.com to turn on the special parameter for you. There is no charge for the option – only the Customer Support time to assist you will be billed.
If you are not already using REBS Desktop, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to license a copy today!
Latest posts by Wolf Pack (see all)
- 5 ‘Non-Real Estate’ Books That Can Make You Better at Selling Real Estate - May 25, 2017
- Vector Images: What are they and why do you need to use them? - May 23, 2017
- Why You Should Always Add Value – and How to Do it - May 18, 2017