What is tech envy?
Tech envy is a pervasive feeling that can inflict people and businesses alike. It’s the feeling of being out of touch. That time has passed you by. That there is so much technology out there that the prospect of getting everything that you feel you need is practically overwhelming.
Simply put: you don’t know what tech to get, where to find it or why you need it in the first place.
The ‘flight’ reaction to tech envy is to pretend the feeling doesn’t exist. But running away does nothing for your business. The tech world will continue to evolve and your consumers and agents will change along with it. If you don’t provide these people with the tech they want, they’ll find a brokerage that does.
The ‘fight’ reaction to tech envy is to address the feeling head-on and do something about it.
If you choose the latter option, then check out this awesome eBook on tech envy.
What the book contains:
• Step-by-step description of the new tech world, including product trailblazers, consumer insight, and the imminent arrival of a game-changing innovation
• Clear definition of what kind of technology is needed for a standard, multi-faceted brokerage
• A list of core brokerage technology based on these needs
• Awesome pictures
• Cool stats
• Great writing
Click here for the free eBook and download a great competitive advantage for your agents, staff and yourself. Take your first and final steps to quell your tech envy for good!
Latest posts by Nick Gaede (see all)
- The Tech Ecosystem of a Thriving Real Estate Brokerage - March 28, 2017
- 3 Technology Changes Occurring In Real Estate—Right Now - March 22, 2017
- Green Things to Celebrate on Saint Patrick’s Day! - March 17, 2017